One on one instruction is an educational experience and a great way to develop a yoga practice. Lessons are custom-tailored to the student's ability, goals, and experience. Lessons can be done at the convenience of your schedule and location - the studio, home, or work environment. Whether the student is a newbie, needing rehabilitation from an injury, or just wanting to elevate their yoga practice to another level, I can guide you. To read more about the benefits of a private lesson, check out our blog.
STUDENTS SCHEDULE PRIVATE LESSONS FOR A VARIETY OF INTENTIONS, SUCH AS:
- Understanding the basics of yoga (at least 3 lessons are recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving run time, prepare for military training or complementing marathon training
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a holistic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
- Deepening meditation practice
- Diving into postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or optimal form in a fundamental pose like chaturanga dandasana
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
Private lesson cost:
$50/hour per person
*Classes are done via FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for your lesson!