One on one instruction is an educational experience and a great way to develop your yoga practice. Our professional and experienced teachers will custom tailored a lesson to the student's ability and experience. Whether you are a newbie, needing rehabilitation from an injury, or just wanting to take your practice to another level, we have experienced and professional yoga teachers that can guide you. To read more about the benefits of a private lesson, check out our blog.
STUDENTS SCHEDULE PRIVATE LESSONS FOR A VARIETY OF INTENTIONS, SUCH AS:
- Understanding the basics of yoga (at least 3 lessons are recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving run time, prepare for military training or complementing marathon training
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a holistic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
- Deepening meditation practice
- Diving into postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or optimal form in a fundamental pose like chaturanga dandasana
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
We request a 24-hour advanced notice on cancellations for private yoga classes.
- $70/hour -We conduct private yoga classes at your home, office or at our studio at your convenience. Each lesson is designed specifically for you and will focus on poses for your practice, taking into consideration your personal health and goals. In addition to providing poses during the lesson, our teachers will also offer homework for the student to practice in their daily life.
- $100/hour - semi-private lesson for 2-4 people
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for your lesson!