PREREQUISITES: 200-hr Yoga Teacher Training certificate from any Yoga Alliance approved Yoga Teacher Training for those who wish to fulfill contact hours toward their 300-hour certification. Prerequisite of 6 months of dedicated yoga practice for those who desire to deepen their practice with this training.
DESCRIPTION: The Mentorship program is an elective module of the Embrace Yoga 300-hour Teacher Training program. In this module, students will work one-on-one under the guidance of Katherine to organize actionable goals, break out of their comfort zone and develop teaching skills and knowledge of yoga. Mentorship involves private lessons, observations, developing an asana and meditation to balance your energy, and implementing personal and business strategies to develop your niche and personal teaching style. At the end of this mentorship, students will have the confidence and skills to level up their practice and teachings.
- You will meet with Katherine for a discussion session which involves creating a framework to outline your goals and intentions and track your progress. You will be given written and reading assignments for self-study that are relevant to your interests. (Total: 5 hours)
- Katherine will observe your classes and offer feedback. (Total: 5 hours)
- Private lessons in asana and meditation (Total: 5 hours)
- Assisting in the 200-hour yoga teacher training (Total: 4 hours)
- Upon completion, you will receive 19 CE credit hours
- This unique program starts at any time. Please coordinate with Katherine.