The Embrace yoga advanced studies 300-hour yoga teacher training is for yoga teachers that wish to refine their teaching skills and apply a deeper commitment towards personal development and higher learning. We offer a dynamic and supportive environment for you to enhance your personal practice and empower you to be the teacher you envision yourself to be. This program is for teachers who have completed their 200-hour yoga teacher training either with us or at another Yoga Alliance registered yoga school. Our teacher training helps you acquire the confidence to communicate, precisely and skillfully, the practice of yoga to all levels with your own unique voice and style so you can better serve your community, no matter where you are in your journey.
Some components of the 300-hour program are open to the public and you will be joined by yoga enthusiasts. The components can be taken by someone not seeking a 300 Hour certification–though if they decide later to pursue the 300 Hour certification, they can retroactively include the components they’ve already taken in the past 12 months only. During and beyond the training, you’ll receive personal mentorship from our teachers. Several experienced yoga teachers from Embrace yoga are a part of the teaching faculty and will contribute their knowledge in the training program. We look forward to meeting you on the mat.
Core Courses Lead Teacher: Sarah Kadel, E-RYT 500
All core courses are required if you choose the certification route.
We meet on Fridays at 10:30-5:30 pm, Saturdays 10:30-7:30 pm and Sundays 8-4 pm
- May 15-17, 2020: Embrace Your Voice
- June 12 – 13, 2020: Openness, Clarity & Space: Advanced Asana p. 1
- August 7-9, 2020: Strength & Integrity: Advanced Asana p. 2
- August 21- 23, 2020: Restraint & Integrity: Advanced Asana p. 3
- October 16-18, 2020: Steadiness & Focus - Advanced Asana Part 4 & Sequencing Part 1
- November 20- 22, 2020: Sustainable & Intelligent - Sequencing & Theming Part 2
- December 4 – 6, 2020: Yoga for All
Choose FIVE of the elective courses to fulfill the remaining contact hours required if you choose the certification route.
We meet on Fridays at 7-9 pm, Saturdays 10:30-7:30 pm and Sundays 8-4 pm
- Pre & Postnatal Yoga with Dr. Ashley Chandler March 13-15 2020
- Restorative & Yin Yoga with Lynda Ingram January 17- 19, 2020
- Meditation & Mindfulness with Dr. Deborah Teasley February 7-9, 2020
- Gentle & Beginning Yoga with Katherine Huynh
- Hot & Power Vinyasa with Katherine Huynh April 3-5, 2020
- Ashtanga Yoga with Gam + Alvin Carter coming in July 2020!
- Yoga of the Subtle Body
- Mentorship (ongoing)
- Yoga Business & Professionalism with Katherine Huynh
- Ayurveda & Yoga with Sarah Kadel coming October 2020!
- Kundalini & Bhakti Yoga with Kelli Edwards
What is the cost?
- Core Courses
- Payment Option 1: $300 per weekend
- Payment Option 2: $2000 for the entire course
- Elective Courses
- $275 | Early bird: $250
- No refund after the program begins.
- Upon acceptance into the program, $250 will reserve your spot and is payment towards the tuition.
- If you are a military spouse, you may qualify for the MyCAA program. The MyCAA program is a career development and employment assistance program offered by the military for military personnel and their spouses. MyCAA provides a maximum educational benefit of $4,000.
What are the requirements?
- Attend a class at Embrace Yoga to make sure our studio is where you want to continue your yoga journey.
- Fill out a Student Application and send to: Katherine@embraceyogastudio.com. A completed application does not guarantee acceptance.
- If you choose the certification route:
- A 200-hour certification from any yoga school
- At least 50 hours of teaching experience
- a desire to safely teach yoga & broaden your teaching experience
- a desire to enhance your yoga practice
- be teachable and open to learning various modalities and concepts